Laura 25 March, 2009 17:35:PM
Its not often enough that you let yourself get carried away by instant gratification and magnetism (although I think it happens to me more than most) but rather than post constantly about the stream of wonderfulness I’ve come across over the weekend, I’d pop my top five into one post.
01. Ikea BARNSLIG cushion by Maria Vinka (thanks to sub-studio) - a sneak peak of the new range due out in April… this cushion keeps your hands and feet warm!
02. Japanese wunderkind Nagi Noda’s animal hairpieces. One of my favourite artists. The best hair ever…
03. Moustache handkerchiefs from Avril Loreti. For those moments when a stiff upper lip just won’t cut it.
04. Japanese-style Samsung phone ads (especially the Evil Hedgehog Controlscreen). From The Viral Factory. Mwaaahhhhahhahh!
05. Donna Wilson dog and cat teapot warmers. Could you say no to a cuppa from that poodle’s spout?